On December 5, 2017, Day Two of the Conference “The Persecution of Christians in the Holy Lands & Middle East: Consequences & Solutions,” I will take part in the panel on “Persecution of Christians and Possible Solutions”
|2:30 – 4:00 pm
||Session Two: Persecution of Christians and Possible Solutions
[Capitol Hill, Capitol Visitor Center Auditorium]
Please note that this event is not covered by the conference registration fee and is free.
- Panel Co-Chair, Former Assistant Secretary of Commerce Andrew E. Manatos
- Senator James Lankford (R-OK)
- Co-Vice-Chair, Congressional Religious Freedom Caucus, Congressman Gus Bilirakis (R-FL)
- CEO of the University of Virginia’s Miller Center of Public Affairs, William Antholis
- His Eminence Archbishop Dionysius Kawak, Syriac Orthodox Church
- His Grace Bishop Angaelos, Coptic Orthodox Church, United Kingdom
- V. Rev. Fr. Isaac Crow, Antiochian Orthodox Church
- Anna Koulouris, Communications Advisor, Patriarchate of Jerusalem
- Johny Messo, President, World Council of Arameans (Syriacs)
For the full program, speakers and more, see the Archons Conference website.